Monday, October 17, 2011

Guess who's back?

No silly, it's not Slim Shady. It's me, your fourth-favorite consistently inconsistent music/sports fusion blogger. I won't go into the details of my absence other than to blame the three plagues of temporary wirelesslessness, school starting and general laziness — and most definitely not in that order. So, to make it up to you I'm gonna shove lots and lots of content down your throats this next week or so and keep a steady flow after that.

For example, look out for some (three) concert reviews, that once-promised favorite albums list, a potentially jaded ode to baseball, some fresh FACE OFFs, and a really overdue recap of LouFest. As you will soon see, I'm taking the approach of "better super duper freaking late than never."

Oh, and I have been writing some. You can check out my column How to Dance Real Slow here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here as well as my review of Girls's new album, my coverage of Columbia's Roots N Blues N BBQ Festival, and my profile on the band Sleeper Agent.

It's good to be back.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, at least you're not Detroit.
    Also thoroughly enjoyed the innuendo. Well done.

    ReplyDelete